Cornice Production Line Production Process
1. Add the raw materials to be processed in a certain proportion and pour it into the mixer.
2. After regular mixing and homogenizing, they are transported to a quantitative feeder bin by a feeder.
3. The feeder is evenly fed to the outlet of the main extruder according to the addition amount set by the customer.
4. The raw material is conveyed to the heat exchanger by the high-temperature screw of the main engine, and the heat is homogenized.
5. Then the material is conveyed to the extrusion equipment after the die, in which carbon dioxide foaming agent is injected quantitatively.
6. The material model of high-temperature products made by mould is formed after cooling into a two-stage shaping jacket.
7. Then the material is cooled through a water channel.
8. The products are drawn to a tractor and cut with a fixed length.
9. Finally, it is formed into a qualified product and packaged and sold.