Views:74 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-31 Origin:Site
The extruded board is a new type of thermal insulation board made of polystyrene resin as the main raw material and continuously extruded and foamed through a special process, also known as the XPS foam board. XPS board is a closed-cell honeycomb structure, which is a new type of environmentally friendly thermal insulation material with excellent properties such as low thermal conductivity, no water absorption, high compression resistance, lightweight, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, and long service life. Compared with traditional materials, it has better heat insulation performance and is a very ideal high-index engineering energy-saving material.
1. Reinforced grids should be set up at stress concentration points (wall turning points, window periphery, etc.), and structural cloth should be used to disperse the stress at the transition part between paint and tile.
2. To extend the insulation layer to the end of the eaves, the insulation layer is used on the roof panel. This can also prevent the roof panel from deforming too much due to the insulation layer under the roof panel.
3. Due to the difference in expansion coefficient, elastic modulus, and density of various materials, different materials will cause cracking at the overlap. In order to avoid the occurrence of this phenomenon, it is necessary to do a good job in the design of the transition parts.
4. If the external wall of a masonry structure is adopted, the degree of cracks in the external wall will be aggravated due to the difference between the expansion and contraction speed and the amount of expansion and contraction between the masonry and the concrete frame beam-column. To reduce the cracks on the exterior wall, it is necessary to adopt a homogenization treatment on the exterior wall.
5. In order to prevent the deformation caused by the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor, the external wall insulation layer should be covered with roof overhangs, closed balconies, and outside the openings of door and window frames.
Feininger (Nanjing) Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd. is a national leader in XPS extruder, ETPU production line, PET foam production line, EPS production line, integrating R&D, production and sales. With more than 20 years of experience in the research and development of flame-retardant technology and the production of insulation materials, Feininger has successfully developed the environmentally friendly flame-retardant XPS extruded board product that replaces hexabromine in China. A nationwide sales network has been laid out and a complete supply chain system has been built. Provide integrated environmentally-friendly flame-retardant solutions that meet the national green building requirements for real estate developers, civil construction, cold storage construction, and other customers.